My Family

My Family

Monday, April 7, 2014

March 12 - 28 2014

Happy Pi Day.
Chicken Pot Pie was already on the menu for the week so we had some fun with it.


These two fell asleep watching Book of Mormon Stories on my Kindle.



This girl ran for SBO.
It was a much bigger process than when I ran for office in Jr. High.
I stressed about it much more than she did.
She didn't let it get her down when she didn't make it.
She is amazing.


St. Patrick's Day Dinner Fail. 
Corned Beef and Cabbage.
Steve and Hayley were the only ones that liked it.
Abby was a pretty good sport.
Emily was disappointed that we didn't have Cream of Broccoli soup and wanted to know if I had a back up plan for dinner.
Nope. Enjoy your Green Jello, Salad and dinner rolls.





Sunshine and Sidewalk Chalk.


Helping with chores. 
They really can do more than you think. 
They just don't do it the way you would do it.


The two littles love when they have dishes.
The big girls think they are crazy.



Moonsand.



Lindley was Star of the Week.


Spring Break. 
Steve took the day off and we went on a hike on Antelope Island


It was a beautiful day.


On the way there Lindley was so excited so screamed "Our Family is AWESOME"!





I loved the reflection of the mountains and clouds in the lake.
This picture does not do it justice.



No comments:

Post a Comment