My Family

My Family

Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Fun

I love the DUPLO Creative Cakes and Ice Cream sets. 
Hayley makes me cupcakes and ice cream cones all day long.


Saw a new way to pick chores on pinterest. 
Made up my own Roll A Chore for my kiddos.
I have been very surprised at how well the little girls can do some of these chores.


Winter Olympics 2014
I found a recipe for a Russian Winter Salad and made it for Steve. There was no way I was getting the girls to try this one. It was actually really good. I will make it again with a few modifications. We also had Stew and bread for dinner for Opening Ceremony which I missed because I was working and the girls thought it was boring.


Took Emily to get new glasses. Steve was so happy she didn't go for the trendy "Nerd" glasses.  Emily is happy to be able to see again. I hope she keeps wearing these ones.


Sent the little girls outside to "shovel". They were very happy to be able to play outside in the clean air.


We went to the LEGO MOVIE with Auntie Leen. 
Everything is Awesome about that movie. 
Can't wait to bring it home.

I

No comments:

Post a Comment